Post By: Albert Mascheroni
I only give you a FEW examples out of countless, so that you can see for yourselves that the battle between good & evil is vehemently being fought. And the closer we get, the more emboldened their rebellion is.
* Them = “Do not go gentle into that good night”
* Us = “Rage, rage against the dying of the light”
Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them. – John 12:35-36
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. – Joshua 24:15
Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. – 1 Corinthians 10:14
* Die Young – Kesha: The term “hidden in plain sight” can’t even be applied to Kesha’s “Die Young” music video for the mere fact that nothing is actually hidden. It’s all right there, in your face, slapping it back & forth. The blatancy is so prominent that it’s almost insulting to the viewer. In almost every shot, there is at least 1 instance of a pentagram, upside down cross, triangle, all-seeing eye, robed dancer, ritualistic montage, you name it, it’s there.
* Same goes to the entire American Idol entertainment industry! Even on the radio…you hear a lot about winning prizes, you just have to “say it & win” not say that one 5 times fast. Sounds a lot like “Satan Win” doesn’t it?
* Katie Perry’s song “Dark Horse” backwards says “hail lucifer all for ya/crawl for ya”
* Beyonce Single Ladies song backwards says “bow down to lucifer” – happens when the video fades to black. She has also admittedly said that her alter ego Sasha Fierce takes over (demon) when she performs.
* Niki Manaj – alter ego Roman (demon): Nicki Minaj’s 2012 Grammy Awards Performance of Roman’s Holiday – The performance outlines Minaj fighting off the possession of a demonic alter-ego called “Roman,” a man she refers to in many of her songs.
[Pink hair http://exposingthematrix.tumblr.com/post/20895202777/pink-symbolism]
* Monster – Eminem ft. Rihanna: Eminem = Monster is about the relationship that Eminem has w/the voice inside of his head, which both he & Rihanna alternatively refer to as the monster under his bed throughout the songs chorus.
* Judas – Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga braces this list once again, this time for her music video to “Judas.” Briefly explained, in religious texts Judas betrayed Jesus Christ. The song details Gaga’s announcement of her love for Judas, a reference to the anti-Christian standpoint of the Illuminati. Gaga sings,“I’ll Bring him down, bring him down, down.” She’s saying it blatantly, she’s going to do what she can to bring Jesus down. There is another aspect to the music video that should be addressed also. The video is said to be a metaphor for the coming of the “Age of Horus.”
Aleister Crowley, an occultist who remains an incredibly influential figure in the entertainment industry, claimed the Age of Horus, a new stage in human history. “I, wanna love you, but something’s pulling me away from you, Jesus is my virtue, and Judas is the demon I cling to, I cling to!!”
Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play. – 1 Corinthians 10:7 [Also see Exodus 32:6]
…because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. – Romans 1:21-25
View full post at: https://www.facebook.com/al.masch.50/posts/520360451476973