Commentary By: Albert Mascheroni
Alien (God’s) Deception –
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. – 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
View full post at: https://www.facebook.com/al.masch.50/posts/562014583978226
Commentary In Response to Book By: Mauro Biglino
This book follows a series of excerpts of the Old Testament, offering its true meaning, the same given in its literal translations, that is the alien creation of man; the truth about the ten commandments; the visions of the UFOs the prophets had as they themselves told us; the passage in which the Old Testament affirms in a puzzling way that God dies as all men do; the figures of the angels stripped of all which has been invented over the centuries about them; the probable source of inspiration of the Gospel of John.
All this is given w/the Hebrew text & the literal translation which is clearly brought word by word w/an incredibly simple system, comprehensible to every type of reader.
Why was this title chosen? Bc the literal translations from the Ancient Hebrew help us to discover what they didn’t know.
* the Bible clearly says that God dies as all men do;
* the Bible explains that we have been formed w/our creators’ DNA;
* The Bible tells us that our creators traveled by flying objects;
* the Bible quotes a direct relationship between the UFOs & Sumer, the land of the flying objects’ keepers;
* The Glory of God was in reality…a UFO;
* The Bible refers to giants & tells where to find their evidence;
* The Angels mentioned in the Old Testament, where they are perceived as spiritual beings, do not exist;
* The Ten Commandments written on the stone were not those that have been reported;
* John the Evangelist drew his mystical doctrines from the Hellenistic literature of his time;
* & much more, such as the fact that the Church admits that the Old Testament knew of the aliens.
That is why what we believed to know about the Bible has changed.
Read full summary at: https://www.amazon.com/forever-change-ideas-about-Bible-ebook/dp/B00GX5OHYQ#navbar